HeardTheSoundHeardTheSound

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Do More Think Less Do More Think Less

I've been reading the reviews for this animation, and frankly I am appalled at what a dim view people have on society. The title of this flash is "Do More, Think Less", not "Don't Think at All" or "Get a Ride Home from the Creepy Fat Guy with the Neck Beard". Throughout high school, I was an introverted and shy person but now that I've started being more sociable my life has never been better. I realize now that people aren't dicks. For the most part, they're just normal people who are also scared of talking to new people. No one ever got hurt from simply starting a conversation.

Minecraft: Tna Part 1 Minecraft: Tna Part 1

Really good, but too short

The tree-punching part was HILARIOUS! But, as I said, it's too short.

Thinking about her Thinking about her

Great Job!

You have a very nice voice, but you spoke WAY too fast. The words kind of lose their meaning when you say them as fast as you did. Remember to pause in between sentences to let the listener process what has just been said.

Anyway, the animation was smooth and the narration was thoughtful and passionate. It's clear that you feel strongly about the woman in question.

This is definitely one of my favorites.

The Green Kingdom The Green Kingdom

I hardly ever write reviews on here, but this is the best game I have played in a long time.
The art and controls speak for themselves--just fantastic. The game feel is outstanding. But the cherry on top is the rating system. If you try to advance by just passing the levels, you're missing out on the whole game. Forcing the player to use a different strategy to accomplish a specific goal to earn a three-star rating is brilliant.
Level 13 was my favorite. Having to attrit my own supply while fighting the enemy at the same time was a unique challenge. I've never had to do that in a strategy game before.
Overall, please continue making games in this style. As mentioned in the other comments, a multiplayer mode would be awesome.

ploska4 responds:

The best comment we ever had!
Thank you, HeardTheSound, for so really good respond!
We'll think about the continued of the game or level-pack, of course.

Alien Ball Alien Ball

Awesome and innovative game. Needs arrow keys though.

Room Escape Evolution Room Escape Evolution

Room 9 is guesswork, as usual. Awful game.

selfdefiant responds:

Wow, that's exactly what I would expect from someone who isn't a puzzle person. Well if you were, you would have solved it and it would have made sense.

Space Pixels Space Pixels

Sick!

Yo, this tune is amazing! It delivers a nice ambiance. This would be perfect for a puzzle-platformer I'm working on. Mind if I use it?

Slick responds:

thanks man, yeh no worries if you want to use it :)

Final Boss - Nightmare Final Boss - Nightmare

Sick!

Yo, this tune is amazing! It would be perfect for a game I'm working on. Mind if I use it?

Matt475 responds:

Go for it.

8-Bit Cavetheme 8-Bit Cavetheme

Sick!

Yo, this is really excellent! It would be perfect for a "Metroidvania" style game I'm working on. Mind if I use it?

Aviary After Aviary After

Love your stuff as usual. Looks like the beginning scene of a sweet-ass game.

Carrion responds: