HeardTheSoundHeardTheSound

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Do More Think Less Do More Think Less

I've been reading the reviews for this animation, and frankly I am appalled at what a dim view people have on society. The title of this flash is "Do More, Think Less", not "Don't Think at All" or "Get a Ride Home from the Creepy Fat Guy with the Neck Beard". Throughout high school, I was an introverted and shy person but now that I've started being more sociable my life has never been better. I realize now that people aren't dicks. For the most part, they're just normal people who are also scared of talking to new people. No one ever got hurt from simply starting a conversation.

Minecraft: Tna Part 1 Minecraft: Tna Part 1

Really good, but too short

The tree-punching part was HILARIOUS! But, as I said, it's too short.

Thinking about her Thinking about her

Great Job!

You have a very nice voice, but you spoke WAY too fast. The words kind of lose their meaning when you say them as fast as you did. Remember to pause in between sentences to let the listener process what has just been said.

Anyway, the animation was smooth and the narration was thoughtful and passionate. It's clear that you feel strongly about the woman in question.

This is definitely one of my favorites.

Tiny Japanese Girl Tiny Japanese Girl

Could be better...

NEEDS MOAR LENS FLARE!

Awesome Chaotix Awesome Chaotix

Great job!

I remember the good ol' days of playing Knuckles' Chaotix. Good times.
Nice work on the writing. Makes me laugh every time I watch it. I'm glad you made the frontpage. You deserve it.

'War' 'War'

Excellent.

I loved how you were able to capture the nature of war so perfectly. If I'm not mistaken, this flash refers to how, in a war, neither party wins.

FelixColgrave responds:

That actually makes a lot of sense, but in reality this refers to nothing and I made it up as I went. I did this to get over 6 months of animating nothing but pigs.

LIFE + DEATH LIFE + DEATH

Beautiful.

There's a real message here. That is, if you can see past the poor animation. Which, unfortunately, is an impossible feat for people on the internet. Bunch of cunts.
Words cannot express how amazing this is. Props.