HeardTheSoundHeardTheSound

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

The Green Kingdom The Green Kingdom

I hardly ever write reviews on here, but this is the best game I have played in a long time.
The art and controls speak for themselves--just fantastic. The game feel is outstanding. But the cherry on top is the rating system. If you try to advance by just passing the levels, you're missing out on the whole game. Forcing the player to use a different strategy to accomplish a specific goal to earn a three-star rating is brilliant.
Level 13 was my favorite. Having to attrit my own supply while fighting the enemy at the same time was a unique challenge. I've never had to do that in a strategy game before.
Overall, please continue making games in this style. As mentioned in the other comments, a multiplayer mode would be awesome.

ploska4 responds:

The best comment we ever had!
Thank you, HeardTheSound, for so really good respond!
We'll think about the continued of the game or level-pack, of course.

Alien Ball Alien Ball

Awesome and innovative game. Needs arrow keys though.

Room Escape Evolution Room Escape Evolution

Room 9 is guesswork, as usual. Awful game.

selfdefiant responds:

Wow, that's exactly what I would expect from someone who isn't a puzzle person. Well if you were, you would have solved it and it would have made sense.

Less than twenty Less than twenty

Dope music. Sounds kinda like this one Gambino song.

Alone on Raven Road Alone on Raven Road

"Let's make them try every combination of the letters SHARP, that will be a good puzzle!" -an idiot

selfdefiant responds:

Well genius, there are only 2 possible answers in English, Harps and Sharp, Unless you want me to make something up?

Die Hipster! Die Hipster!

I liked this game for all the reasons I liked Walking in Circles: it was unique, dark, and thoughtful. But, much like Walking in Circles, I found it a little too difficult. I ended up missing a lot of content because I simply couldn't progress in the game. I think if you toned down the difficulty level your players would actually get a chance to experience the game to its fullest.

Abducted by Aliens Abducted by Aliens

I couldn't figure out the buttons next to the plants. How on earth are you supposed to know to push them in that order?

selfdefiant responds:

Tricky, tricky. Count the numbers under the plants.

On the edge of Earth 5000 On the edge of Earth 5000

Awesome game feel. Loved the ending.

History Museum Escape History Museum Escape

Best escape game I've played in a while. Difficulty level was challenging but fair.

Shit Runner Shit Runner

Love the graphics style. Felt really rewarding to beat for some reason.